mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 8
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2402 times and has 7 replies Next Thread
Male JamesKeeler
Stranger

United States
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
STRONG'S definations

Sence I have changed to Eloquent from MacSword I have been unable to have the definition to appear on screen when I move the cursor on the number or when I click on it. Is there a fix for this problem.
[Aug 28, 2011 6:18:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany
Re: STRONG'S definations

Works ok here with 2.4.1 on Lion.
Any more information for us like program version and OS version?

Manfred
[Aug 28, 2011 6:34:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male JamesKeeler
Stranger

United States

I have Snow Leopard. I have tried to uninstall but it seems to be locked in. I was able to uninstall and reinstall other modules but the Stong module will not unstall.
[Sep 1, 2011 5:49:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male danielmartin178
Stranger

United States

Is there any updated version after 2.4.1 ?
----------------------------------------
provillus | breast actives
[Sep 3, 2011 9:39:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male JamesKeeler
Stranger

United States

I have version 2.3.5/2046
[Sep 3, 2011 5:44:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mountainsr4climbing
Stranger

USA
smile Re: STRONG'S definations

I had the same problem with Eloquent 2.3.5/2046 on Mac OS 10.6.8. I was able to uninstall all the Strongs modules and reinstall them. Initially it didn't seem to have made a difference, but after quitting and reopening Eloquent, it's working. Only problem comes with short Strongs numbers (shorter than 4 digits for the Greek or 5 digits for Hebrew), for which the hover works fine but actually clicking results in a search for that string of digits and thus displays all options that include that sequence (i.e. 343 brings up 0343, 3430, 3431, etc).
----------------------------------------
[Edit 2 times, last edit by mountainsr4climbing at Sep 13, 2011 11:28:12 AM]
[Sep 13, 2011 11:16:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mulepose
Stranger

I too have problems with the Strong's notes. sad When I move the cursor over the number or when I click on it nothing happens at all. Very frustrating as this is a feature I used a lot in e-Sword for PC and really want to use, now that I find a Mac substitute for e-Sword. Really hope that there are a solution for this!

I have Eloquent ver. 2.4.2/2127 and Lion (10.7.2)
[Oct 26, 2011 3:58:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male JonGl
Regular

mulepose-

Check my answer on the other thread where you asked, and see if what I mentioned there helps.

-Jon
[Oct 26, 2011 6:09:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread