mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4269 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Male whitelaces
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Hebrew on PocketPC

I am completely excited about this application! I have been searching for a tool like this for windows, mac, and PocketPC, and I love it! The only thing that is holding me back is that all of the hebrew texts I have installed on my PocketPC come up with boxes instead of the characters. If anyone knows of a way to solve this problem, I would be grateful and forever in your debt. Thank you for any assistance!
[Apr 29, 2004 9:29:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male Coburn
Regular

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Hebrew on PocketPC

Don't have a pocket, but maybe there's a font missing (e.g. SIL Ezra or a Unicode font) in the default install. More than likely you could install one and set it as the Bible font in your options menu. I did that when I was using Windows. SIL Ezra is available at sil.org and it is the default font for the BHS on Sword.
[Sep 12, 2006 5:08:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread