mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2994 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Male stepcoach
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
confused any other install sources?

are there any other install sources for Eloquent? The Crosswire default is good, but I want other translations of the Bible (not other languages, but other translations).
Does anyone know of any that are good sources?

thank you!
[Aug 21, 2011 6:27:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male chasm
Regular

USA
Re: any other install sources?

I'm not absolutely certain, but I'm guessing some of the versions you want are copyrighted, and thus would not be provided by the Sword Project. You may be able to find some of the version you want, but you'll likely have to pay for them.
----------------------------------------
<this signature intentionally left blank>
[Aug 22, 2011 6:44:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Geek [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male JonGl
Regular

Re: any other install sources?

Here are a couple I have installed:

Bible.org
Host: ftp.bible.org
Directory: /sword

Crosswire Beta
Host: ftp.crosswire.org
Directory: /pub/sword/betaraw

Xiphos
Host: ftp.xiphos.org
Directory: .

Bible.org is where you can get the NetBible (NET) ESV should be in Crosswire's main repo.

-Jon
[Aug 22, 2011 11:26:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread