mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 9
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1649 times and has 8 replies Next Thread
Male sambabali

belgium
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
How to change book names language

hi, I just installed this application and the chinese version of it. I am able to read to bible in chinese, but is there some way to view the book names in Chinese?
It always displays it in english... my parents also want to use this application but they only know the book names in chinese and not in english, so it's hard for them to find.

Thanks!
[Jul 25, 2011 8:53:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany
Re: How to change book names language

Hi.

The language of the books is defined by your os system language.
If your os language are chinese than the book names should as well.
Is this not the case?

Manfred
[Jul 31, 2011 8:01:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male sambabali

belgium

hey,

tried to do that, but didn't work.
Everything stayed in english, even the task bar.
[Aug 2, 2011 12:03:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany

I think you need to logout/in to fully change the language.
Can you try that please.

Manfred
[Aug 2, 2011 12:33:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male sambabali

belgium

Did that to, doesn't work even restarted mac... doesn't work
[Aug 2, 2011 1:21:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany

Doesn't work means you don't see the book names ion chinese even though your system is set to chinese?

Manfred
[Aug 7, 2011 1:13:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male sambabali

belgium

Indeed... I have 2 macbook pro's, one running snow leopard, one running lion.
Both of them remain english, after I changed system language, log outed, log in... nothing changes...
[Aug 8, 2011 12:15:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany

I think we have the book names available in chinese and they should get applied but I'll check.

Manfred
[Aug 10, 2011 4:13:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male sambabali

belgium

Thank you very much! God Bless!
[Aug 10, 2011 5:09:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread