mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4386 times and has 1 reply
Female godete
Stranger

Australia
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
sad Noob needs help with Bible Desktop

Hello there...I've just installed Bible Desktop and it's truly wonderful. Thank you, thank you. I'm having a problem with viewing parallel bibles though...every time I click the + button to add another bible, I get exactly the same version popping up. In other words, if BD opens up in the NET bible, and I want to see another Bible I've installed, it doesn't work. The + button keeps bringing up the NET bible. Is there any way to fix this?

Also, which bibles have Strong's numbers? None of the ones I've installed has any Strong's references in the verses. Thank you. sad
[Jul 9, 2011 5:06:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male dowens76
Regular

United States
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Noob needs help with Bible Desktop

After you click on the + button a new drop-down dialog will appear to the right of the first one. If you have multiple Bible modules installed you can click on the down arrow and choose another Bible to display. This is one of the strong points of BibleDesktop.

For Strong's numbers, start with the KJV. If you want original languages, I suggest OSMHB for Hebrew and WHNU and Tisch for Greek.
[Aug 17, 2012 11:04:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread