mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 6
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2062 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
Male johnh86
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
sad Footnotes Gone in Version 2.3.4/2021

I recently downloaded 2.3.2 from the Eloquent website. I then installed the KJV, ESV, and LEB Bibles. I turned on the footnotes, and I could hover over a note to see it. I then changed my preferences to automatically check for updates. It told me that and update was available, which was version 2.3.4/2021. I installed this update and rebooted. I then opened up a Bible and showed the footnotes. However, when I hover over a footnote, all that is shown is a small empty box. I can't seem to get the footnotes to show on any of my Bibles since the update. Is anyone else having this issue, or does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance for any help!
[Jul 4, 2011 5:17:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany
Re: Footnotes Gone in Version 2.3.4/2021

Could be a bug.
I'll check this.

Thanks,
Manfred
[Jul 5, 2011 4:06:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male johnh86
Stranger

Thanks for the quick response. Please let me know if you find anything. Thanks!
[Jul 6, 2011 5:53:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany

Hmm, this is actually working for me. Is anyone else seeing this?
Can you please check you have set a default bible module in preferences?

Manfred
[Jul 7, 2011 11:53:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male johnh86
Stranger

I have the KJV set as the default Bible. I also have the ESV and LEB installed. I have played with this a little more, and it is just starting to confuse me. I can now get some of the footnotes it the ESV to show, but not all of them. I cannot get any of the footnotes to show in the KJV or LEB. If yours is working correctly though, I guess it had to be something on my end. I'm not sure what it could be though. Thanks for checking it out anyway.
[Jul 9, 2011 7:36:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany

I've had a more closer look and there is indeed a problem.
Fix is already applied, new version will be released soon.

Regards,
Manfred
[Jul 10, 2011 3:13:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread