mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3371 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Male Kalkas

Norway
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Serbian Bible

Hello,

Is someone interested to add the traditional Serbian Bible (the Serbian analogue to the KJV). There is an online version of the Bible in the Latin alphabet:

Serbian Bible

I am quite sure that it has no copyright restrictions.

Kind regards,
Aleksandar
[Jul 3, 2011 11:40:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male Mikey

USA
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Serbian Bible

I researched this, and as far as I can tell the text you are interested in is already on the primary crosswire repository listed as 'croation bible'.

http://www.crosswire.org/sword/modules/ModInfo.jsp?modName=Cro

Can you confirm this is the correct text? Genesis 1 looks the same. Matt 6 has some differences, but appears to be in the same language.

Is this the bible you are looking for?
[Sep 28, 2011 6:07:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    just_mike_y [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread