mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1239 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Male donkei
Stranger

U.S.A.
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Can we save History

Is there any way to save the History so we can use it as history of the study and date it for future use.
Thank you,
[Jun 12, 2011 2:01:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male niccarter
Veteran

Australia
Re: Can we save History

Hi there,

Sorry, right now there is no way to do this. That is an interesting thought, and I wonder what it would look like? Perhaps an export button that would email you the current history?

Thanks, ybic
nic... :)
----------------------------------------
PocketSword Developer
http://twitter.com/PocketSword
[Jun 12, 2011 4:54:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male donkei
Stranger

U.S.A.

Would like to see it saved within the program if possible.
But either or maybe both would be great.
Would it be possible to have a Copy option and then paste it to a text file?
Thank you.
[Jun 13, 2011 1:27:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male JonGl
Regular

Hi there,

Sorry, right now there is no way to do this. That is an interesting thought, and I wonder what it would look like? Perhaps an export button that would email you the current history?

I requested this from Ken Ham for Online Bible waaay back with version 2! I also used to bug the Accordance people about this later.

What I envisioned was an hierarchical history, showing a tree of where you came from, with individual branches for each divergence or independent search. I used to find that retracing my steps for how I got to a point really helped me see relationships I had missed while doing the work. I think that, over the years, I've learned how to keep track in my head, but wow, if someone would do this today, I'd be happy! It would be even better if this feature could be implemented in a way that could be seeded across the entire Sword Project apps. (in particular Eloquent, which I use together with PocketSword) I suspect the same could be said for integrating Evernote with notes. I only wish I knew how to code, and had the time...

-Jon
[Jun 14, 2011 10:54:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread