mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1272 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Male thurisaz
Stranger

Argentina
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
simple.cpp example

I installed the Darby module, and then successfully compiled the simple.cpp example using a Makefile I found at the examples directory. When I run it, it doesn't print anything at all. If the module wasn't properly installed I should be getting a segmentation fault, instead the program ends normally without printing anything to STDOUT (echo $? returns 0). If I cast it to (const char *) as the API primer suggests as an alternative, I get garbage printed instead. I'm using ubuntu 10.04, and I compiled the project from source. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

regards,
Jonathan
[May 12, 2011 5:35:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male thurisaz
Stranger

Argentina
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: simple.cpp example

It was a unix permissions issue. Everything works great now!
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by thurisaz at May 13, 2011 2:06:59 PM]
[May 13, 2011 2:06:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread