mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3918 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Male dsitton
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
confused cheatah

I downloaded the cd for the sword project, I installed under root and then switched to my regular user, the installation went fine, except that a desktop or kmenu icon was never created.

My problem is when i run cheatah from a terminal
I get this error message.
cheatah: error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++- libc6.2.-2.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory.

I looked for this rpm with no luck do I just need to load the lib files and it will work? And where can I get them
I am using Mandrake 10 with 2.6 Kernel and KDe 3.2

I've loaded it on my windows and Mac with no problems. I would like to get this on my main machine also. Great job thanks for the effort.
Any help would be appreciated. Have a blessed day.
[Apr 19, 2004 6:47:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male Osk
Developer

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: cheatah

Please try installing either BibleTime or GnomeSword. Cheatah definitely is not supported.

You can find complete instructions for installing Sword at http://www.crosswire.org/sword/software/index.jsp .
[Apr 21, 2004 11:49:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread