mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1627 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Male rustianimal

UK
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Unable to identify English Modules from Non-English modules

I have just downloaded the new version of Eloquent, which asked me to delete all the old modules to avoid it crashing, which I did, then found I had nothing left.

When faced with the Module Installer, I now am unable to work out what modules I had and cannot identify which modules are in english and which are not.

How to I tell Eloquent to show me only the English modules?
[May 3, 2011 11:39:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Unable to identify English Modules from Non-English modules

I have just downloaded the new version of Eloquent, which asked me to delete all the old modules to avoid it crashing, which I did, then found I had nothing left.

Well, Eloquent did exactly what it said.
You could have tried whether it works with your module installation or at least make a backup of it first. Maybe you have a backup lying around someplace?

Manfred
[May 4, 2011 2:23:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread