mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1230 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Male cgngon
Regular

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Is it possible to use clucene index to create a dictionnary module?

Hi all,
I am creating a new testament module in my native language (Bafia camerun), and i wanted to create a dictionnary module too. I wanted to put in each word translation some reference of where to find the word in the bible.
My question is: is it possible to convert clucene index in clear file and use it at basis to create my dictionnary? I have created such index file using microsoft excel, but in not easy to extract bible reference. Perahps i will have to write a java or perl program for this?
Thank for your help if there is something ready for that. Sorry for my english, i am french.
Regards.
[Apr 28, 2011 11:18:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male cgngon
Regular

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Is it possible to use clucene index to create a dictionnary module?

I will created it from scratch. Don't worry.
Regards
[May 4, 2011 10:36:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread