mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1240 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Male Sandlin9904
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Need help - can't access more than 1 bible version and 1 commentary

When I first downloaded Pocket Sword, I had numerous translations and several commentaries. For some reason, all I can get is KJV and Matthew Henry commentary. I gone all over this app and can't figure out how to correct this. Might be a simple issue to fix, but hitting the + sign does nothing and trying to download modules doesn't do anything as well. Not sure how this happened, but I deleted the app and downloaded it again, to try it fresh, and it was set up the same way. How can I fix this?
[Apr 25, 2011 6:36:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male niccarter
Veteran

Australia
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Need help - can't access more than 1 bible version and 1 commentary

Hi there,

I'm not quite sure what's going wrong here, but it doesn't sound fun!

After deleting the app and reinstalling it, have you been able to successfully install other Bibles again? I have a week of development time assigned for PocketSword coming up, so I'll try to look into this then!

Thanks, ybic
nic... :)
----------------------------------------
PocketSword Developer
http://twitter.com/PocketSword
[May 4, 2011 5:00:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread