mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1250 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Male enderland
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Questions on MacSword

Hello!

This application is great.

Two quick questions though -

First, how do I import modules not contained within Crossfire? Such as NIV or NASB translations? I am not entirely sure how this works.

Second, is there any way to remove the chapter headings? For example if I would like to get the entire book of Genesis with only text I cannot seem to remove the chapter titles (Genesis 1, Genesis 2, etc).

Many thanks in advance!

-enderland
[Jan 24, 2011 1:45:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany
Re: Questions on MacSword

Hi.

NIV and NASB are not available as modules. The publishers don't give us permission to use their texts.

Select "Hide verse numbering" in display options.

Manfred
[Jan 24, 2011 3:44:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male enderland
Stranger

Hm, that is unfortunate.

When I choose Hide Verse Numbering and also unselect "Show Verses on One Line" the headings - just the chapter titles - come back. Any advice on how to avoid this would be greatly appreciated!
[Jan 25, 2011 10:14:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany

Yeah, right.
I'll see into it in the next release.

Manfred
[Jan 25, 2011 3:55:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread