mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1776 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Male JohanMarais
Regular

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Cache / Initialised

Good morning,

I have loaded a dictionary on the iPhone via MMM and when accessing the dictionary, I receive the following message:

TS2009EN Cache

This Dictionary has yet to be initialized, do you wish to cache this Dictionary now?

Whether I press Yes or No, nothing happens.

I "zipped" both the mods.d and module directories, as well as a directoty called "lucene" from my Crosswire directory.

This used to work fine, but suddenly it started giving problems this week.

The "About" portion of the dictionary displays correctly.

Any help is appreciated.

Johan
[Jan 11, 2011 9:41:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male niccarter
Veteran

Australia
Re: Cache / Initialised

Hi Johan,

can you try to delete the dictionary and then reload it? Let me know if that fixes it, otherwise you could again email me the module and I'll take a look at what it's doing?

Just to let you know, you don't need to include the lucene folder for Dictionaries for PocketSword -- it doesn't (yet) support searching using lucene in Dictionaries (only Bibles and Commentaries right now).

I hope that helps? Thanks,
Nic. :)
----------------------------------------
PocketSword Developer
http://twitter.com/PocketSword
[Jan 12, 2011 2:22:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male JohanMarais
Regular

Thank you Nic, I will try that and avdvise.

Johan
[Jan 13, 2011 3:45:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male JohanMarais
Regular

Thank you Nic, I have just sent the files to you.

Johan
[Jan 18, 2011 9:32:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread