mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 5
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4542 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Male Ingo
Regular

Poland
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Modules in Polish

Hi

We translated Robinson morphological tags dictionary into polish, it works nice with greek texts (we didn't check it under linux). If anyone wants to download it - the zip file is located at http://sword.strona.pl/downloads/robinsonpl.raw.zip (15 kB) or as ../robinsonpl.zip (with installer: 700 kB, i.e. just a bit more).

Translation took 2 days.

Just to remind - we have 2 modules in Polish now and a short sword 1.5.6 tutorial, plus the impression that this really is very nice program.

May Lord bless all Developers and guide them forward.
----------------------------------------
Ps 1:1-2
[Apr 9, 2004 3:15:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male hermeneutes
Regular

Poland
Re: Modules in Polish

Hi Ingo,

Just tried it and I'm afraid it does not display in BibleTime at all... :(
[Apr 19, 2004 1:55:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    syntaxpb    217079784 [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male Ingo
Regular

Poland

I think I've found the reason for this.

In your .conf file (mods.d/robinsonpl.conf) you have the data path:
DataPath=./modules/lexdict/rawld/robinsonpl/robinsonpl

But the module files are named RobinsonPL.
So if you change .conf file from robinsonpl to RobinsonPL - this should help, I hope (under windows it doesn't matter, but under linux it does; I'll verify it and change .conf file)
Correct DataPath should look like that:

DataPath=./modules/lexdict/rawld/robinsonpl/RobinsonPL

In Christ,

Ingo
[Apr 21, 2004 4:41:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male Ingo
Regular

Poland

We are currently finishing tests (some people are proofreading module text vs. printed editions) - of the new module with the Holy Bible in polish: New Testament is already proofread and it's available at
http://sword.strona.pl/downloads/pol_bwp1997.zip (400 kB).

All polish-speaking christians will be able to enjoy one the best polish translations:)

In Christ,

Ingo
[Jul 28, 2004 7:18:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male Ingo
Regular

Poland

New module in Polish: 1579 Psalter of David.

This is poetic translation, worked out by by Jan Kochanowski in 1579. Considered to be one of the most beautiful translations of Psalter. Till now used by many christians in Poland - as hymns, songs and daily prayers.

Link to the module (and brief description in English of this and other modules available in Polish) - on the page:
http://biblijna.strona.pl/sword/PL.htm

As all 5 modules mentioned on that page - this one is also legal.

In Christ,

Ingo
[Feb 16, 2005 1:41:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread