mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1759 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Male jlfmusic

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
migrating MacSword modules and preferences

After testing Snow Leopard and MacSword on an external drive, I'd like to install them on my internal drive. Snow Leopard is now on my internal drive and I want to migrate the modules and preferences for MacSword 2.2.8 so that I don't have to download all the modules again. How do I do this? Thank you.

G.P.
[Dec 15, 2010 4:58:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male JonGl
Regular

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: migrating MacSword modules and preferences

Inside your main user folder, you will find a folder, called "Library". Inside that folder is another folder, named "Application Support". Now, inside _that_ folder is another folder, named "Sword". This is the folder you want. Drag it to the exact same place in the new hard drive ({userfolder}/Library/Application Support), and then launch MacSword, and you should be good to go.

-Jon
[Dec 16, 2010 3:44:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread