mvnForum Homepage

Print at Oct 23, 2014 4:07:25 AM
View all posts in this thread on one page
Posted by Dale at Jun 11, 2010 9:23:55 AM
Is it Possible...
Is it possible that when closing MacSword the session is saved so that when opening the program it re-opens to where you left off? No problem, just wondering?

Dale

MissionFieldImages.com
----------------------------------------
“The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few. Therefore pray earnestly to the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest." Luke 10:2

Posted by mdbergmann at Jun 11, 2010 11:04:56 AM
Re: Is it Possible...
Well, the only thing that's not saved in the session is the exact position in the module.
Is it that what you mean?

Manfred

Posted by Dale at Jun 11, 2010 11:41:33 AM
Hey Manfred, Hope All is Well,

When I close the program with a New Testament Book then restart the program some time later it defaults to Genesis 1:1

Dale
“The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few. Therefore pray earnestly to the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest." Luke 10:2

Posted by mdbergmann at Jun 11, 2010 4:02:01 PM
That's strange. My version is remembering which book/chapter I had open last time and does re-open it.
Which version are you using?

Manfred

Posted by Dale at Jun 12, 2010 5:54:41 PM
I'm using 2.2.3-1269

The Law of Physics cease to exist at my house so it's not unusual for this computer not to function normally. wink

Dale

Posted by mdbergmann at Jun 13, 2010 4:46:49 AM
Maybe there is a problem in your session file.
In case you only have one workspace window you could try to open another one and test with one or two tabs.
Same problem?

Manfred

Posted by Dale at Jun 13, 2010 12:48:15 PM
I opened and closed just one window and it still defaulted to Gen 1.

Not sure if I have a default preference set incorrectly or not?

Dale

Posted by Dale at Jun 13, 2010 1:05:03 PM
This is what a normal session looks like in the world of a visual communicator, maybe I have to much going on for the program. biggrin

Posted by mdbergmann at Jun 13, 2010 1:48:59 PM
Hmm, I see.
There is a bug with single-host windows. Looks like the book/chapter is not restored for them.
In Workspace it is.
I'll have a look.

Manfred

Posted by mdbergmann at Jun 14, 2010 1:56:23 AM
I've fixed the problem.
A new bug-fix release will be out soon.

Manfred