mvnForum Homepage

Print at Dec 18, 2014 6:40:43 PM
Posted by Graeme at Jul 4, 2007 7:17:23 PM
confused   SwordReader for PPC
Is SwordReader for PPC a dead project or is it still active?

Posted by dtrotzjr at Dec 28, 2007 3:49:36 PM
Re: SwordReader for PPC
Its alive :-) A few of us just performed some basic CPR on the project and we are happy to announce its getting its life back.
--
David Trotz
----------------------------------------
--
In Christ,
David Trotz

Posted by sonwon at Jul 2, 2008 10:30:32 AM
Looks dead?

I hope to revive it!

Any help or interest out there?

SonWon

Posted by Osk at Jul 2, 2008 11:21:29 AM
The last SVN commit to SwordReader was yesterday, so, no, not dead.

Posted by Jesse at Dec 27, 2008 7:23:12 AM
applause   Re: SwordReader for PPC
Is there any way to work with the fonts? Neither the English nor the Chinese is showing up clearly on my Samsung i780 (320 x 320 QVGA).

I would *LOVE* to have the Chinese texts working since I use them a lot, but have some problems (beside font clarity) with both CUVsimplified and NCVsimplified.

1.) Word wrap does not work at all in the NCV (my preferred text), forcing me to scroll back and forth to get the whole verse...seriously annoying!

2.) Wrapping works in the CUV, but there are spaces between all the characters, making serious reading difficult.

Cheers to whoever is working on this stuff!

Posted by elgar at May 17, 2010 8:16:44 AM
Hello, everyone,

it seems that sword reader for PPC did died. I've installed it today. It has many of good features, but unfortunately works very unstable (especially after trying to look up a strong definition. It freezes and I have to soft reset the device. I am using HTC HD2 with windows mobile 6.5. Does anyone have a solution for this?

Posted by qduaty at Sep 12, 2010 1:34:19 PM
Confirmed, Strongs don't work and they need to be typed in manually. It seems to be a problem with the animation - it does not stop when the popup disappears.

Posted by jarinahpel at Sep 14, 2013 1:19:59 PM
A few of us just performed some basic CPR on the project and we are happy to announce its getting its life back.

Agreed