Print at Feb 27, 2015 10:31:29 PM View all posts in this thread on one page
Posted by hamletmun at Feb 7, 2005 4:46:16 AM
New World Translation - NWT
Who is working for

(English) New World Translation?
(Spanish) Traduccion del Nuevo Mundo?
(Korean) 신세계역?

Any other languages??

Here you can find a Korean program that contains NWT in English and Korean.
http://wbible.incyzon.co.kr/

Posted by ebgd7 at Feb 7, 2005 7:09:20 AM
confused   Re: New World Translation - NWT
Who is working for

(English) New World Translation?
(Spanish) Traduccion del Nuevo Mundo?
(Korean) 신세계역?

I do not know if someone is working on it. The english version in html is readily available on the official website www.watchtower.org. I've created program that converts raw html pages downloaded from the site into .imp and .osis files that could be imported into Sword BUT I'm not willing to share it until the legal situation is clear.
If You'll get the official approval from the copyright owner then there should be no problem with that. Otherwise... well legal problems is the last thing I'm looking for.

The program I've build was done for my own purpose and was not distributed to anyone thus not violating any copyright laws. The resulting module also was not distributed - and will not be distributed unless the permission is given by the copyright owner.

Posted by gartuz at Dec 18, 2008 3:21:58 PM
Re: New World Translation - NWT
Hola yo quiero saber si existe un manual o una manera de traducir texto para convertirlo a un modulo de estos.

Yo estoy tratando de convertir los modulos de e-sword para que puedan leerse en Sword. Yo tengo el texto plano y tengo un archivo xml pero a partir de ahí no se que más hacer.

Posted by gichurch at Dec 19, 2008 2:26:39 AM
We should not discuss sharing or creating modules with content which is under copyright. Not sure whether the Watchtower translation is, but it seems to me it is.

Posted by hoshi411 at Jun 8, 2009 7:29:53 PM
"We should not discuss..."

PHARISEE!

Posted by jonmmorgan at Jun 9, 2009 3:50:23 AM
"We should not discuss..."

PHARISEE!

Christians should obey the law of the land unless a higher law overrules it. I don't like copyright law as it is, but that doesn't give me permission to discuss activities that are potentially in breach of copyright on someone else's forum unless I have a very good reason to think they aren't.