mvnForum Homepage

Print at Dec 29, 2014 2:40:22 AM View all posts in this thread on one page
Posted by JoGirl at Jul 17, 2013 4:26:56 AM
ios 7 is coming
I hear that ios 7 will be a major change and should show up sometime in the early fall. Will PocketSword need a lot of work to make it compatible? Is the plan to release a new version of PocketSword soon after ios 7 is released? Thanks for any comments.

Posted by niccarter at Jul 19, 2013 7:26:25 PM
Re: ios 7 is coming
I am successfully running PocketSword on my iPad running the latest beta of iOS 7. I can confirm that it does work well, however it could do with some tweaks to match more of the look & feel of iOS 7!

My priority is my new job right now, which I started a week ago. Once that is more under control I will be looking at making some tweaks to the app to make it fit more with the "look and feel" of iOS 7, but you can rest easy knowing that the app still works great on the current beta. :)

Thanks for your question and concern. :)
ybic
nic... :)
----------------------------------------
PocketSword Developer
http://twitter.com/PocketSword

Posted by kdubois at Jul 19, 2013 8:03:02 PM
Nic,

Just wanted you to know how much I (and am sure many, many others!) appreciate PocketSword and all the work you've done on it. Will be praying for you in your transition in your job ~ Colossians 1:9-14.

ysic,
Karen

Posted by niccarter at Jul 19, 2013 8:56:26 PM
Hi Karen,

Thank you for your message and prayers. They are very much appreciated. :)

Thanks, ybic
nic... :)
----------------------------------------
PocketSword Developer
http://twitter.com/PocketSword

Posted by JoGirl at Jul 20, 2013 6:07:58 AM
Nic,
That is reassuring to hear! I was a little concerned since I use your app daily and would have missed it greatly given the changes with ios 7. Most of my other third party apps I can live without.

As others have said, I, too, appreciate all the work and thought you have put into making PocketSword readily available and many modules along with it. God Bless!