mvnForum Homepage

Print at Nov 28, 2014 4:20:05 AM
Posted by moo_sick_man at Feb 5, 2013 10:35:40 AM
How do I load new bible versions to my Mac Sword?
How do I load new bible versions to my Mac Sword? Now I see Eloquent???
What do I need to do to get started again, like I am brand new . . . Just want to get to the point where I can load and study ASV, RSV, NLB, AB, NIV . . .
HELP???

Posted by moo_sick_man at Feb 5, 2013 1:39:57 PM
sad   Re: How do I load new bible versions to my Mac Sword?
OK i loaded the Eloquent upgrade whatever . . .
Still when I try to load a Bible version I get the same response, basically get nothing?
why is it so difficult?

Posted by SuSiervo at Feb 16, 2013 7:00:24 AM
Re: How do I load new bible versions to my Mac Sword?
You need to go to the Module Manager, then select the CrossWire drop-down arrow on the left. There you see Biblical Texts. Select that and then you will see a list of biblical texts and a column called Task which will have all the texts listed as none. When you find a bible that you want to install, click on the word none and select INSTALL. After selecting all the install tasks that you want, up at the top, select Process Tasks and it will install the ones you told it to.

Posted by SuSiervo at Feb 16, 2013 7:00:50 AM
You need to go to the Module Manager, then select the CrossWire drop-down arrow on the left. There you see Biblical Texts. Select that and then you will see a list of biblical texts and a column called Task which will have all the texts listed as none. When you find a bible that you want to install, click on the word none and select INSTALL. After selecting all the install tasks that you want, up at the top, select Process Tasks and it will install the ones you told it to.

Posted by PortablePasCher at Apr 30, 2013 6:38:15 AM
launch MacSword and select the Bible translation you wish to use When the main window for the Bible module appears you can select a book and chapter and verse from the drop-down menu at the top of the window.
----------------------------------------
Portable Pas Cher

Posted by amelieadam at Sep 12, 2013 5:56:55 PM
I face same problem and not resolve using your methods ?

Can you define with other helpful instruction?

Posted by jarinahpel at Sep 14, 2013 11:43:02 AM
In other cases, change is the result of new cultural experiences or technologies. For words or phrases to gain a foothold and become a consistent part of our lexicon, they must be used often.

Posted by jarinahpel at Sep 14, 2013 12:40:58 PM
After selecting all the install tasks that you want, up at the top, select Process Tasks and it will install the ones you told it to.