mvnForum Homepage

Print at May 22, 2015 4:42:05 AM View all posts in this thread on one page
Posted by kdubois at Jun 18, 2012 1:20:43 PM
Search Function broken on PocketSword for iPod touch
I LOVE pocket sword, but as of the last update, the search function no longer works. :( My iPod touch is just over three years old now, so perhaps it's no longer compatible? Any help you could give would be appreciated. Thank you!

Posted by niccarter at Jul 15, 2012 5:49:12 PM
Re: Search Function broken on PocketSword for iPod touch
Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear it's not working. Your iPod touch should still work fine with PocketSword, as I have strived to make sure it works even on the very first iPod touches! :)

Could you please explain a little more about how it doesn't work? What are you trying to do in the app and what happens when you do that?

Thanks,
Nic... :)

ps: sorry for taking so long to get back to you!
----------------------------------------
PocketSword Developer
http://twitter.com/PocketSword

Posted by kdubois at Jul 15, 2012 6:46:03 PM
Thanks so much for your reply.

I'm not sure what happened, but it seems somewhere along the line I must have lost the search module, or else I needed to download an updated one, which I never did. Anyhow, I decided to start from scratch and download the KJV again along w/ the search module, and now it works perfectly. smile

Thank you so much. As I said I LOVE Pocket Sword! It's been such a blessing to me. I take my iPod w/ me as I'm out walking, and I love looking up the Scriptures as particular verses come to mind, as well as following along in the text while listening to sermons.

I Cor. 15:58,
Karen

Posted by niccarter at Jul 16, 2012 5:33:24 PM
Hi Karen,

I'm glad to hear you sorted it out :)

Thanks, ybic
nic... :)
----------------------------------------
PocketSword Developer
http://twitter.com/PocketSword