mvnForum Homepage

Print at Jul 10, 2014 7:55:13 PM
Posted by lruda76 at Nov 17, 2011 7:38:55 PM
workspace issue
Hello, so I'm fairly new to the sword project but love it so far. I posted this same question in the Features part of this forum with not a lot of luck so I figured I would try here. All I would like to do is have a workspace open with say two bible texts and be able to go to different parts of scripture within the individual texts. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to do this and its driving me crazy. I have read lots of forums and wiki pages looking for an answer but have yet to find one. If there is anybody out there who loves the brethren please help. biggrin Maybe it isn't possible right now, and thats fine, it would just be nice to know. Thanks in advance for any info.

In Christ

Posted by mdbergmann at Nov 18, 2011 12:16:13 AM
Re: workspace issue
Hello.

We have many application for many computer platforms. Which one are you referring to?

Regards,
Manfred

Posted by lruda76 at Nov 18, 2011 6:15:48 PM
Hello, thanks for replying. So I am using a macbook pro with the intel processor. (I hope this is the kind of info you need.) I am currently running OSX 10.7.2. The version of Eloquent I have installed is 2.4.2/2127. Thanks again.

In Christ

Posted by mdbergmann at Nov 23, 2011 9:35:29 AM
Alright. If you open multiple bibles in one tab of the workspace the views are always synched to the top verse.
If you want to have two bibles independently you'll have to open two single host windows and arrange rhem acordingly so that it fits your needs.

Manfred

Posted by lruda76 at Nov 23, 2011 11:13:18 PM
Good enough. Thanks for the help.

Lonny

Posted by JonGl at Nov 24, 2011 2:48:00 AM
Alternately, if you are using a Workspace, and don't need to see the two passages side-by-side, you can open a new Tab (Command-T), and enter the new reference in the new tab.

-Jon