mvnForum Homepage

Posted by Goduser at Oct 1, 2004 10:23:35 AM
Continue...
  • BiblesThe King James Version (1769) with Strongs Numbers and Morphology is installed by default.English: YLT - Young's Literal Translation (1898)Greek, Ancient: TR - Textus Receptus (1550/1894) - The "Received Text".And you most probably want a Hebrew Old Testament!
  • BooksJosephus - Josephus: The Complete Works (History which confirms the Bible)
  • CommentariesWesley - John Wesley's Notes on the BibleRWP - Robertson's Word Pictures (For studying in Greek)TSK - Treasuary of Scriptural Knowledge (Useful scripture cross-references)And personal notes (see below):Personal - Personal Commentary
  • Lexicons, English:Easton - Easton's Bible DictionaryHitchcock - Hitchcock's Bible Names DictionaryStrongsGreek - Strong's Greek Bible DictionaryStrongsHebrew - Strong's Hebrew Bible DictionaryAnd maybe this one:Torrey - R. A. Torrey's New Topical Textbook

Of course you can download Bible modules later at any time you would want. (Press 'F4' in BibleTime!)
- - -
Then, you're done!!

- - -
What about the personal notes? How do you create your own notes? Firstly, download "Personal" in the commentaries subsection in the installation manager (if you don't already have!). Next, right click the module in the list-tree on the left side, and choose 'Edit'.

I've tested this installation process so I hope it will work for you too. God bless you! Thank you for reading this. And I hope BibleTime will be of great use for everyone everywere on planet earth.