mvnForum Homepage

Posted by paalgg at Oct 19, 2011 11:06:15 AM
Re: Versification errors
Well, I have come a bit further, without you guys help :)

The new problem: All verses after Lam 3:22 are left out of the Sword module:
I have managed to generate a Sword module of the Bible. The tool osis2mod is given the argument"-v German" for German versification. During the generation the tool outputs a lot of verses that about problems with the versification. The last lines of the output before it finishes is this:
INFO(V11N): Song of Solomon 6:13 is not in the German versification.  
INFO(V11N): Song.6.13 is not in the German versification. Appending content to Song.6.12
INFO(V11N): Isaiah 9:21 is not in the German versification.
INFO(V11N): Isa.9.21 is not in the German versification. Appending content to Isa.9.20
INFO(V11N): Jeremiah 9:26 is not in the German versification.
INFO(V11N): Jer.9.26 is not in the German versification. Appending content to Jer.9.25

When I load the module into the Windows application BPBible all verses after Lamenratios 3:22 missing (3:22 is the last).

My Bible (OSIS XML format) validates, and the XML looks fine when I look at the lines where the generation of the modules stops:
<verse osisID="Lam.3.21">Dette vil eg leggja meg på hjarta, og difor vil eg vona:</verse>
<verse osisID="Lam.3.22">Herrens nåde det er, at det ikkje er ute med oss, for hans miskunn er enn ikkje all.</verse>
<verse osisID="Lam.3.23">Kvar morgon er ho ny, å, stor er din truskap.</verse>

Is there another place to ask for help? It seems like this forum is not frequently visited.