|Posted by JonGl at Apr 12, 2011 1:01:31 AM|
Re: Personal notes and highlighting
Highlighting doesn't work in the latest 1.4 version as the update stated. Am I missing something?
I couldn't get it to work either.
me too... what could have gone wrong...
Can I try walking you through this?
1. Go to Bookmarks by tapping its button down below.
2. Tap on the "Edit" button on the top-right of the screen.
3. Tap on "Add Folder" down below all the bookmarks and folders that exist.
4. Give it a name, and then,
5. Tap on the Highlight Colour" field. Choose your color.
6. Tap on "Save" at the top-right of the screen
7. On the main screen, now tap on "Done".
8. Go back to your Bible, and find the verse you wanted to highlight, and press and hold on the verse reference number.
9. Tap on the "Add Bookmark" button
10. Verify the verse number, and below, tap on the "Folder" button and choose your hightlight from the list. Go back to the "Add Bookmark" page by tapping that button on the top-left of the screen.
11. Tap on "Save" in the top-right.
And you should have your highlighted verse. HTH
Current timezone is GMT
Nov 26, 2014 7:13:06 AM