mvnForum Homepage

Posted by pomdet at Apr 2, 2010 7:35:50 PM
Re: Betatest version 2.2
I've noticed the following bugs:

*While in full screen mode, if you move the mouse to the top of the screen to display the toolbar then exit full screen while it is shown, the toolbar from full screen will still be visible overlaying the module.

*If you enter full screen mode with the right side bar visible, hide it in full screen mode with the keyboard shortcut, and exit full screen, then you will be unable to show it again in window mode. To fix it you either have to switch back to full screen mode and show it again or load a new verse in windowed mode while the right side bar is set to visible.

*It seems that you can edit a bookmark folder and specify highlight options for that folder, but as far as I can tell, this has no effect on the bookmarks contained in that folder.

I also have a few feature requests:

*I tend to forget the keyboard short-cut for leaving full screen mode, and since I cannot open the menus from full screen mode to check what it is, I would suggest adding a enter/leave full screen mode button that could optionally be added to the toolbar or allow pressing escape to exit full screen mode.

*Under Display Options -> Verse Numbering there are two options: "Show full verse numbering" and "Show verse numbers only". I find it a bit counter-intuitive to have to select the option with the checkmark in order to disable verse numbering. I'd recommend adding a 3rd option, like "Hide verse numbering", and then one of the three options will always be checked.

*It would be nice to be able to set the default foreground and background highlighting color of new bookmarks via the preferences.

*I'd like to be able to select a bookmark folder and have all the bookmarks in that folder displayed. I can accomplish this by manually entering the references for all the bookmarks separated by commas. It would also be nice to be able to display multiple bookmarks by selecting more than one bookmark with a shift or command click.

*After launch, with a new workspace open (but no modules open), when I select a bookmark, it's reference gets added to the search bar but the verse is not displayed. It would be convenient if the bible I have selected as my default in the preferences were opened when selecting a bookmark or entering a reference from a blank workspace.