|Posted by t3ddy at Mar 25, 2010 9:25:27 AM|
CEI Bible 2008
I've made an imp for CEI Bible 2008, I've already sent an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, but I got no answer.
Here's the text of the e-mail:
Here's the CEI Bible 2008.
I've converted it to imp from pdf, I know this way I've lost a lot of text information, but it was the fastest way to get a result in my opinion.
Anyway there are two .txt, the most complete is Bibbia.txt, in the other I've had to remove chapters 13 and 14 from Daniel book because they leads to segmentation fault.
In Copia_Bibbia.txt I've also removed all verses from 31 to 100 of chapter 3, again in Daniel book.
I think that sword doesn't support chapters 13 and 14, and neither verses from 31 to 100 in chapter 3 of Daniel.
Another problem with I Kings 22,54 because sword seems to support only until 53, so the 54 is added at the beginning of II Kings, at least in BibleTime.
Same speech for Hosea 14,10.
Last, but not less important, there's a problem with Canticle of Canticles (or Song of Solomon) and the Revelation of John, because imp2vs seems to link all verses together (it says "linking entry"), so the second verse is the first plus the second, the third is the first plus the second plus the third, and so on.
Both txt contains some books that sword seems not to support, but are contained in the Catholic Bible, like the CEI one.
I then figure out that using imp2vs with -v Vulg solves the problems for Daniel, I Kings, Hosea and the Song of Solomon, but it has introduced lot of problems with nearly all others books in the Old Testament.
In the tar I've put three files: Bibbia.txt, cei2008.conf and canon_catholic.h, which is a modification of canon_vulg.h that I hope developers take in consideration to add to sword.
With that versification all problems to this Bible should be solved.
Current timezone is GMT
Aug 30, 2014 5:22:46 PM