|Posted by mdbergmann at Jan 8, 2010 3:43:29 AM|
Final version of MacSword 2.1
Version 2.1 has been released with the following changes:
- Notes system. Left sidebar has a new category "Notes". Notes basically are RTF text files manageable in MacSword. They can be created, moved and deleted from MacSword and are integrated into MacSword as tabs or windows. Bible references can be added to note's text which will show the reference target as tooltip or in the preview window. This should give a bit of word processing capability without the need of another software like TextEdit.
- A different font can be chosen for every module.
- Left sidebar is more iTunes like with new drawer icons.
- Headings (pre-verse and book/chapter introductions) are now displayed when enabled.
- The latest version of the SWORD engine including developer utilities.
- Two main menu items have been added that create/remove symlinks to the SWORD module utilities in /usr/local/bin folder.
- Fixed problems with right sidebar width settings.
- Finally we have support for morphology modules.
- Many of code cleanups, refactorings and general fixes.
Current timezone is GMT
Jul 27, 2016 10:32:04 AM