mvnForum Homepage

Posted by BlueSky at Jan 5, 2010 9:05:32 PM
Re: MacSword 2.0.7 - Unable to install modules
I am having the same issue.

A manual installation of modules causes MacSword to crash no matter which module I install. I have tried them one at a time to confirm this.

When I try and install a module I select "Install" from the task drop down and then click "Process Tasks". It then pops up the "Installing Modules" progress bar/window which stays open for a bit. It then closes and the module still says "Not Installed". No matter which module I try from any source I get the same results.

I'm having exactly this very same issue. I am unable to install any modules at all. Manual installation by placing the .swd files in the user/library/.../Sword directory causes the program to crash on restart, whether I try one at a time or not.

Also the installer function does not actually install any modules for me. I select "install" for any given module. I then click the process button. Processing appears to be working per the status bar. But when that is done, the module that was supposed to be installed still shows not installed.