|Posted by liposuction at Aug 13, 2009 8:57:10 AM|
Re: Cannot Install Modules into MacSword
This may be too late of a response to your post, but it may help others in the future...
Follow these steps to dl new modules for MacSword:
1. Once MacSword is open, click on the MACSWORD tab
2. On the dropdown menu, click MODULE INSTALLER
3. On the left side of the pop-up module installer, right below the big green add symbol (add install source), click CROSSWIRE
4. Click on what you are wanting to install, BIBLICAL TEXTS, COMMENTARIES, etc.
5. Click the module (ex: MKJV) you would like to download (it will highlight in blue)
6. Under the task column where it says "none", click and you will have the option that says "install"
7. Check install
8. Now click the the PROCESS TASK icon (upper right)
As Emeril would say, "BAM!"
Current timezone is GMT
May 23, 2015 10:23:42 PM