mvnForum Homepage

Posted by StreetSwordMax at May 15, 2009 5:53:16 PM
Re: Fonts and pasting into a document.
Manfred:

I'm using the same font style for both MacSword and Open Office and the zoom is set to 100% in Open Office. When I set the font in Open Office at 12 and the font in MacSword to 12, the font in Open Office looks like this and the font in MacSword looks like this. . So I have to make the MacSword font about 18 to look the same as a font of 12 using the same style of font in both programs. But when I paste from MacSword to Open Office, the 18 font looks like an actual 18 font. So I guess what I'm saying is that the font in MacSword doesn't seem to be displaying it's true size. It appears in MacSword smaller than it really should be. Unless there is a zoom setting in MacSword?

Also, whenever I try to change the font in a window that shows search results, the only font that is changed is the reference. The rest of the characters, including the searched word in red, remain at a fixed size no matter what I set the font to.

One last thing that I noticed is that now (in build 212) the text/context selection is not working in BibleView.

Thanks for your help.

Max