mvnForum Homepage

Posted by jbloodwo at Aug 21, 2008 6:22:56 PM
A difrent question about copying.
Ok i have tried this in bibletime gnomesword and macsword.

I am wondering if it is just me being stupid and missing how to do the folowing.

when i copy a verse or group of verses is there a way to also have that range autoapended with the book chapter and verse.
I have 2 examples below 1 form Bible explorer. and the second form the non sword program with sword in the name (e-sword).

--Bible explorer example --
23 So when they had appointed him a day, many came to him at his lodging, to whom he explained and solemnly testified of the kingdom of God, persuading them concerning Jesus from both the Law of Moses and the Prophets, from morning till evening.
24 And some were persuaded by the things which were spoken, and some disbelieved.
--- e-sword example ---
Act 28:23-24 KJV
(23) And when they had appointed him a day, there came many to him into his lodging; to whom he expounded and testified the kingdom of God, persuading them concerning Jesus, both out of the law of Moses, and out of the prophets, from morning till evening.
(24) And some believed the things which were spoken, and some believed not.

The esword example is one of the choices that are given. is there a way to do this type of past with any of the xSword frontends?

Acts 28:23-24 (NKJV)