mvnForum Homepage

Posted by SurtaX at Jun 13, 2008 6:45:03 PM
Re: Failed to Compile! Help
Hi I've looked through like every thread with compile errors and hae been crazily installing random packages in hope it will help compile sword but im still getting this error when running make afer i ./configure

Making all in lib
Entering directory `/home/user/Desktop/sword-1.5.11'
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CXX --mode=link g++ -O2 -ftemplate-depth-25 -DCURLAVAILABLE -I/usr/include -I/usr/lib -DUSELUCENE -o buildtest buildtest.o ./lib/libsword.la -lz -L/usr/lib -lclucene
mkdir .libs
g++ -O2 -ftemplate-depth-25 -DCURLAVAILABLE -I/usr/include -I/usr/lib -DUSELUCENE -o .libs/buildtest buildtest.o ./lib/.libs/libsword.so -lz -L/usr/lib /usr/lib/libclucene.so -Wl,--rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib
buildtest.o: In function `main':
buildtest.cpp:(.text+0xa6): undefined reference to `sword::VerseKey::VerseKey(char const*)'
buildtest.cpp:(.text+0x15e): undefined reference to `sword::VerseKey::setText(char const*)'
buildtest.cpp:(.text+0x175): undefined reference to `sword::SWKey::Persist(signed char)'
buildtest.cpp:(.text+0x292): undefined reference to `sword::VerseKey::increment(int)'
buildtest.cpp:(.text+0x2d4): undefined reference to `sword::VerseKey::~VerseKey()'
buildtest.cpp:(.text+0x2f9): undefined reference to `sword::VerseKey::AutoNormalize(char)'
buildtest.cpp:(.text+0x351): undefined reference to `sword::VerseKey::~VerseKey()'
./lib/.libs/libsword.so: undefined reference to `sword::VerseKey::Chapter(int)'
./lib/.libs/libsword.so: undefined reference to `sword::TreeKeyIdx::TreeKeyIdx(char const*, int)'
./lib/.libs/libsword.so: undefined reference to `sword::SWClass::isAssignableFrom(char const*) const'
./lib/.libs/libsword.so: undefined reference to `sword::VerseKey::builtin_books'
./lib/.libs/libsword.so: undefined reference to `sword::TreeKeyIdx::create(char const*)'
./lib/.libs/libsword.so: undefined reference to `sword::ListKey::~ListKey()'
./lib/.libs/libsword.so: undefined reference to `sword::SWKey::Error()'
./lib/.libs/libsword.so: undefined reference to `sword::SWKey::SWKey(sword::SWKey const&)'
./lib/.libs/libsword.so: undefined reference to `sword::StrKey::StrKey(char const*)'
./lib/.libs/libsword.so: undefined reference to `sword::SWKey::~SWKey()'
./lib/.libs/libsword.so: undefined reference to `sword::ListKey::copyFrom(sword::ListKey const&)'
./lib/.libs/libsword.so: undefined reference to `sword::SWKey::SWKey(char const*)'
./lib/.libs/libsword.so: undefined reference to `sword::VerseKey::VerseKey(sword::SWKey const*)'
./lib/.libs/libsword.so: undefined reference to `sword::ListKey::ListKey(char const*)'
./lib/.libs/libsword.so: undefined reference to `sword::VerseKey::Testament() const'
./lib/.libs/libsword.so: undefined reference to `sword::VerseKey::convertToOSIS(char const*, sword::SWKey const*)'
./lib/.libs/libsword.so: undefined reference to `sword::SWKey::setText(char const*)'
./lib/.libs/libsword.so: undefined reference to `sword::VerseTreeKey::VerseTreeKey(sword::TreeKey*, char const*)'
./lib/.libs/libsword.so: undefined reference to `sword::VerseKey::Index(long)'
./lib/.libs/libsword.so: undefined reference to `sword::VerseKey::Headings(char)'
./lib/.libs/libsword.so: undefined reference to `sword::VerseKey::builtin_BMAX'
./lib/.libs/libsword.so: undefined reference to `sword::SWKey::Persist() const'
./lib/.libs/libsword.so: undefined reference to `sword::ListKey::getRangeText() const'
./lib/.libs/libsword.so: undefined reference to `sword::VerseKey::getText() const'
./lib/.libs/libsword.so: undefined reference to `sword::VerseKey::Verse(int)'
./lib/.libs/libsword.so: undefined reference to `sword::VerseKey::ParseVerseList(char const*, char const*, bool)'
./lib/.libs/libsword.so: undefined reference to `sword::VerseKey::Testament(char)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** buildtest Error 1
make: Leaving directory `/home/user/Desktop/sword-1.5.11'
make: *** all-recursive Error 1