|Posted by davidbbell at Dec 15, 2007 12:03:40 AM|
Re: Help. Making PC SWORD Project Module into MacSword .swd Module
I did this a while back, and the truth is I really did not do any work on the text itself except tweak the files a bit to get it into Sword format. I just looked over it again. It has some problems. It works, but there are bits of code in the text (for italics and superscipt). Also I noticed that Genesis 1:1 is missing. Not too sure of what in the world would have happened there. If you have time and know-how, they are not too hard to take out.
willenium--I tried to email you the text, but it tells me that there are permanent fatal errors in your address. Please give me another address and I will email you the file.
Current timezone is GMT
Aug 24, 2016 11:09:22 AM