mvnForum Homepage

Posted by yedidyah at Jul 25, 2007 7:33:47 AM
Re: removing extra characters from Bibletime SUSE 10.0
When I click on kmenu -> office -> bible study tool -> close tip of the day -> and the KJV is on the main window. It defaults the following:

6 ¶And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. *
7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day. *
9 ¶And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.

I don't want the ¶ and the * coming through when I am looking at Bible texts this is what I want it to look like to save time when preparing a sermon:

1:6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
1:7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
1:8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.
1:9 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.

I don't need the ¶ and the *
----------------------------------------
Every detail in the Bible is there by design.