|Posted by tony at Feb 21, 2007 2:34:44 AM|
Re: QPSword for Archos PMA400
Hi, I have managed to install the qpsword and modules.
1. go to http://www.kevinboone.com/pma430_conversions.html and download the qpsword installer to the documents folder on your pma.
2. while your pma is connected to your computer via usb, find the system folder and create a new folder in that one and call it sword.
3. disconnect pma, then go to the installer in the documents folder and simply click on it to start it. it will load the qpsword and put an icon in your applications launch screen.
4. all you do now is download any modules and unzip them from your computer into the sword file on pma. then when you run qpsword it will find them.
5. If you want the net bible download the raw zip files from ftp://ftp.bible.org/sword/packages/rawzip/ you want the file nettext and netnotesfree .it is best to install the seperate textfile and notesfile as it works better than the one with both in ( called netfree) just unzip into sword folder
6. when using sword keep your stylus pressed on a empty part of the screen and a menu will popup giving options, to see other open books ie websters press show book
hope this is helpfull to someone, I have only just started using it so am learning. goodlook
Current timezone is GMT
Oct 4, 2015 8:29:43 AM